Please read the following information before booking one of our sessions.
Customers should familiarise themselves with these before and at arrival.
For more information regarding our Covid specific cancellation policy, please see here
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
We are looking forward to our 2022 Season and until further guidance becomes available we will be operating as follows.
- Minimising the amount of customers on site at any given time.
- Staff for 2022 act as one household bubble.
- Having customers digitally sign in up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- When greeting you, your instructor will be wearing a face mask and will be sanitising their hands frequently between sessions.
- Rather than running sessions back to back, we are staggering session times to ensure we can track who is on site at any one time
- Our staff are taking lateral flow tests at the start of each business day.
- Disinfecting and washing down all equipment after each use.
- Installing several hand wash stations for customer use
Unfortunately, we cannot at the moment provide:
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO KEEP US SAFE?
As a small, family run business we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 procedures
- Take a lateral flow test on the day of your activity
- Sign in digitally up to 48 hours prior to your session start time
- Supply contact trace details (home address and phone number)
- Stay at least 2m away from your instructor
- Wear face masks at all time when out of your vehicle (unless instructed otherwise)
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- Disinfect and wipe down anything you have touched when using the toilet.
- Do not wander off around site unattended
- Do not attend your session if you have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who shows signs of COVID 7 days prior to your arrival
- If you have booked a session with us and start to develop symptoms or you have been in contact with someone who has, please refer to our cancellation policy here
- Your party will need to complete our digital sign in form and contact trace details. This sign in can be completed up to 48hrs prior to arrival
- Please Sign In here
- Once parked, please make your way round to reception.
- Leave 2m space between yourself and the instructor.
- Face masks should be worn at all times unless instructed otherwise eg putting on crash helmets. If you turn up without a face covering we will not be able to provide your session.
- Toilet and Changing now available
- Hand wash, disinfectant spray and hand sanitiser are provided – In toilet facilities you are required to wipe all surfaces down after use and thoroughly clean your hands.
- Only the amount of households we are allowed on site per day by law.
- Only participants of an activity allowed on our premises
- Face masks must be worn at all times by ALL participants (unless instructed otherwise)
- Do not walk around the centre unattended
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
All voucher expiry dates are provisional depending on extensions being required due to Covid Lockdown restrictions/guidelines.
We have contingencies in place for 2022 to allow all activities to run however these contingencies may include alterations to the format of any individual activity including but not limited to: session duration, transport arrangements to our off site venues, changes to the maximum or minimum group size and any other technical issues.
Any changes will be proportional and appropriate.