Please read the following information before booking one of our sessions. Customers should familiarise themselves with these before and at arrival. Please note, currently we are only able to operate Standard Quad Bike and 4×4 sessions.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
We cannot wait to welcome you back and after months of being in lock-down, it is certainly time for an adventure! Let’s do so, responsibly.
- Minimising the amount of customers on site at any given time to one household
- Having customers digitally sign in up to 48 hours prior to arrival
- When greeting you, your instructor will be wearing a face mask and will be sanitising their hands frequently between sessions
- Rather than running sessions back to back, we are staggering session times to ensure we can track who is on site at any one time
- Minimising facilities to one toilet and changing area – both being thoroughly cleaned after each use
- Disinfecting and washing down all quads and 4×4 after each use
- Disinfecting and wiping points of contact on quads and 4×4 just before each session.
Unfortunately, we can no longer provide:
- Shower facilities
- Reception area with complimentary tea/coffee
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO KEEP US SAFE?
As a small, family run business we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 procedures
- Book sessions where all participants are from the same household, no spectators allowed
- Sign in digitally up to 48 hours prior to your session start time
- Supply contact trace details (home address and phone number)
- Do not get out of your vehicle until your instructor approaches you
- Stay at least 2m away from your instructor
- Wear face masks at all time when out of your vehicle (unless instructed otherwise)
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- Disinfect and wipe down anything you have touched when using the toilet or changing area
- Do not wander off around site unattended
- Do not attend your session if you have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who shows signs of COVID 14 days prior to your arrival
- If you have booked a session with us and start to develop symptoms or you have been in contact with someone who has, please contact us to postpone your booking, which we will happily reschedule
- Your party will need to complete our digital sign in form and contact trace details. This sign in can be completed upto 24hrs prior to arrival
- Please Sign In here – http://www.
- Once you arrive at the gate please call us on 07393 571 240. Please state your name and the time of your session.
- Remain in your car and a member of our team will come to greet you.
- Leave 2m space between yourself and the instructor.
- Face masks should be worn at all times unless instructed otherwise eg putting on crash helmets. If you turn up without a face covering we will not be able to provide your session.
- Toilet and Changing – We have limited our facilities to one toilet and one co-ed changing area –
- Only one household at a time to use changing facilities.
- Hand wash, disinfectant spray and hand sanitiser are provided – you are required to wipe all surfaces down after use and thoroughly clean your hands.
- Same household bookings only (due to the limited amount of households we are allowed on site per day by law)
- Only participants of an activity allowed on our premises
- No spectators (due to the limited amount of households we are allowed on site per day by law)
- Face masks must be worn at all times by ALL participants (unless instructed otherwise)
- Do not walk around the centre unattended
For those of you who would rather wait, we are extending the expiry of vouchers to Sunday 26th September 2021, free of charge! All you need to do is email us at email@example.com stating that you would like an extension and provide the following details –
Voucher Provider –
Activity Type –
Number of participants –
Voucher Code –
Security Code (if applicable) –
We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. Those extending their voucher should receive a confirmation from us.