Please read the following information before booking one of our sessions.
Customers should familiarise themselves with these before and at arrival.
For more information regarding our Covid specific booking and cancellation policy, please see here
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
We are looking forward to our 2022 Season and until further guidance becomes available we will be operating as follows.
- Staff for 2022 act as one household bubble.
- Having customers digitally sign in up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Your instructor will be sanitising their hands frequently between sessions.
- Rather than running sessions back to back, we are staggering session times to ensure we can track who is on site at any one time
- Disinfecting and washing down all equipment after each use.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO KEEP US SAFE?
As a small, family run business we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 procedures
- Sign in digitally up to 48 hours prior to your session start time
- Stay at least 1m away from your instructor
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- Disinfect and wipe down anything you have touched when using the toilet.
- Do not wander off around site unattended
- Do not attend your session if you have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who shows signs of COVID 7 days prior to your arrival
- If you have booked a session with us and start to develop symptoms or you have been in contact with someone who has, please refer to our cancellation policy here
- Your party will need to complete our digital sign in form and contact trace details. This sign in can be completed up to 48hrs prior to arrival
- Please Sign In here
- Once parked, please make your way round to reception.
- Leave 1m space between yourself and the instructor.
- Toilet and Changing now available
- Hand wash, disinfectant spray and hand sanitiser are provided
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
All vouchers must be booked and used by their expiry date. Voucher expiry dates may be extended for a fee per person subject to availability. Customers should be aware that all voucher purchases are being made during a time of Covid and therefore ensure they read all Terms and Conditions of the voucher before purchase.
We have contingencies in place for 2022 to allow all activities to run however these contingencies may include alterations to the format of any individual activity including but not limited to: session duration, transport arrangements to our off site venues, changes to the maximum or minimum group size and any other technical issues.
Any changes will be proportional and appropriate.